I’m participating. Are you? Want to be writing buddies?
Turn off that inner critic and give it a whirl.
As a friend of mine used to say, “What fresh hell is this?”
I completed NaNo in 2010 ( I have the tee shirt to prove it). Tried again in 2011 but didn’t get very far. Persistence, daily persistence is the key, at least for me. As an experienced procrastinator, any excuse for not banging out something every day will snuff out any novel-writing for the month of November and probably beyond.
But I shall do it. I’m always awash with good intentions.
Suit up and show up writers. Let’s do this thing.
- NaNoWriMo Starts Today. (jessielansdel.wordpress.com)
- The NaNoWriMo Continuum (writtennerd.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day One (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The mountain looms ever closer, ever taller (michaelmcmullen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo GeekMoms (wired.com)